Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Goal two

My next goal is to create and implement a cleaning schedule.

Nobody wants to clean everything everyday.  Everyone wants to live in a clean and healthy environment.  I will admit, on occasion, (since baby, embarrassingly, quite often), dishes have gone undone from the day before, laundry piles up, both clean and dirty sometimes, dust accumulates and windows get smudgy.  I want to find a way to manage the mess without spending a whole day doing it.  If I can implement a cleaning schedule, I can do a little each day and then it won't feel overwhelming!

So my goal today is to work on a plan that works for my family and our home.

I found this example on Pinterest (yup!  I am a Pinterest Princess...or addict...whichever way you wish to put it!)

http://nessamakes.com/2014/08/25/making-house-home-viva-vantage-free-printable/#_a5y_p=2448422

I love it!  But I need to change a few things.  I will post and share mine, once I've done the alterations needed in my home.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment