Monday, December 16, 2013

The [15] Posts of Christmas: Deck the Halls!

Decorating!  My little Lu has been excited to decorate for Christmas ever since Halloween was over.  She woke up on November 1st and said "Mommy, it's decorating day!".  Sadly, I had to disappoint her by telling her it wasn't for another month. 

She loves putting things up to decorate. 

This year, being our first Christmas in our century home, I too was quite excited about decorating.  I will have two Christmas posts on decorating.  Mainly because our tree, well...you'll learn all about our tree soon!

This year we decided to go simple and elegant.  This is kind of a reoccuring theme for us.  Our wedding was the same.  We had flowers and little details, but simple, yet elegant.  (I wouldn't have changed a thing about that day!)

Back to the topic.  "DECKING THE HALLS". 

I think pictures speak a 1000 words, so here are a few.




 







 
It is cleaning day today, so I'll take some more pictures once the house is all cleaned up and everything (everytoy) is in place!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment